We’re welcoming the awesome and effervescent Bob Zany to our Crackers Comedy Club stage in Broad Ripple January 19-22! You’ll readily recognize him from the Bob & Tom Show, and maybe you saw him in a little film called The Informant!
Zany has an awesome game he likes to call “Fix the Joke“ (click the link to see some examples!) and we’re bringing it to you here on our blog. Test your skills of humor & wit and see what you can come up with for these jokes below.
1. Pick one of the three jokes below to FIX; make it your own – make it FUNNIER!
2. Submit your fix below and you must include:
- Your name
- Your Phone number
- Your email address
- The OLD joke
- YOUR new, funnier, fixed joke!
3. Bob Zany himself will pick the BEST re-worked joke, and that entrant will win TWO PAIRS OF TICKETS to see him Friday night!
We have prizes for some runners up as well, so give it your best shot!
JOKES TO FIX:
- Barack Obama introduced Senator Joe Biden as his running mate via text message to his supporters. Not to be outdone, John McCain will announce his VP pick later this week via telegraph and carrier pigeon.
- Rosie O’Donnell says she’s planning to co-star in a sitcom with Fran Drescher. Possible titles for the show include, “The Annoying Couple,” “Make Room for Fatty,” and “Father Knows Best.”
- Tampa Bay, Florida: An adult film actress has organized the first ever Porn Camp, where amateurs go to learn their craft. The camp’s slogan is, “We’ll make you s’mores and whores.”
- Dateline–Denver, Colorado John Denver’s classic song, “Rocky Mountain High,” has been chosen as the state’s second official song, beating out Eric Clapton’s “Cocaine,” by two votes.
*jokes taken from www.bobzany.com*